A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Sunday 17 August 2014

Pretty in Pink

Click to enlarge
Hey folks - I'm back with another 12x12 layout for you. Clearly the weekends are turning out pretty productive for me lately.

This picture is just so pretty, with the pastel tones and country cottage feel, that I knew I just wanted to put it in a layout. I know my style can sometimes be a bit busy, so I tried to dial back a bit on the embellishments this time round and I think the result is pretty successful. Hope you like it too - comments are welcome :D

I also used the E6000 Spray Adhesive glue for the first time. Although it took me a bit to get the pump on it working properly, once I did I have to say this stuff is soooooo easy to use, and makes gluing on those pesky intricate dies so much easier. I will definitely be pulling this out more often.

Supplies

Paper:Echo Park- Victorian Garden, My Minds Eye - Lost & Found Madison Avenue, Bazzil Cardstock
Dies: Tim Holtz Plaque & Postage, Cheery LynnVine/Leaf Die
Silhouette Cameo
Echo Park stickers from "Be Mine" collection
Liquid Pearls in White Opal and Petal Pink
Martha Stewart Swirly Lace Punch around the Page
Lost & Found Madison Avenue flower embellishment
E6000 Spray Adhesive
Lace trim
Dollar store flowers


If you cannot find any of the products listed in our online store, please email Kristy directly at scrapbookingcafe@aol.com. She can usually track down and order anything you might be in search of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment