A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Monday 22 December 2014

Happy Holiday Tag Card

So apparently the post-Halloween wrap up and pre-Christmas ramp up have kept me insanely busy - which is why I was terribly behind this year on cards, decorating, shopping, wrapping and baking!

However, I did finally get the cards out in the mail and hopefully they will make it to everyone on time. Here is my first Christmas Card of the season.

Click to enlarge
This is a fun card because it's so bright and cheery and doesn't use the typical Holiday colours. I hope you all like it.

Supplies:

Paper - Creative Imaginations Glitter Ritz Sookwang Double Sided Tape Punch - Stampin' Up Ribbon - Unknown Stamp - Stampin' Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment