A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Friday 23 October 2015

Witches Brew - Halloween Card

I found this card by Olena Levchenko on pinterest (see her original here: http://scrappingcottage.blogspot.ca/2014/10/happy-halloween-card.html), but I didn't have the die she used, nor did I have the patience to wait for it to come in. So instead I decided to get creative and try and find enough similar elements in the Silhouette Studio to piece together my own witchy scene. I am so pleased with how it turned out!

Click to enlarge

Supplies

Silhouette Cameo
Cardstock - Bazzil
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black and Stampin Up
White Opaque Pen - Recollections
Stamp - Recollections

0 comments:

Post a Comment