A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Monday 7 December 2015

Thomas Kinkaide Christmas Card

Okay this stamp has been in my craft room forever, and this year I decided to put it to some use. I feel like I did some really classic Victorian style Christmas cards this year, and this is one of them.

I took the inspiration for this card from here:
http://renlymatsworld.blogspot.ca/2008/11/thomas-kinkade-stonehearth-hutch.html

Click to enlarge

Supplies

Cardstock - Bazzill Kraft and Raven Black
Paper - Craft Smith Tiimeless Holiday
Sizzix for Stampin Up - Top Note Die
Ribbon - Bo Bunny
Glitter - Martha Stewart
Stamp - Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink - Versamark Sepia
Embellishment - Unknown
Markers - Mixture

0 comments:

Post a Comment