A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Friday 21 December 2012

Chloes Stem Card Set!

Hello!  It's only a few days until Christmas!  Are you running around still shopping?  Or are you like  me working on projects like crazy??  Today I have one of the projects that I have made this week to share!  I decided to make the teacher card sets!  I had to make 5!!!  I find the teachers always love my card sets!  While I do enjoy making card sets I do not enjoy making them when I hardly have any time to make them! So what's a girl to do?  Use products that you can work fast with!  Die cuts are super quick so I used the Memory Box Die Chloe's Stem with My Mind's Eye's The Sweetest Thing Bluebell papers!  




I stamped the Newspaper background by Hero arts in the mid tone wet cement, than added a strip of pp and die cut chloes stem with some paper from the collection!  This card set didn't take too long to make!  Am I the only one who sometimes find coming up with the idea for the set what takes the most time??  :>

Well that's it from me until after Christmas so I am sending you Christmas wishes!  Hope you enjoy this special time with your family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment