A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Ho Ho Holiday Tag Week: Day 3

When I heard we were doing a tag challenge I was thrilled!!  I love tags, love to make them and love to pin them!! I cannot get enough!  So what a thrill to have an entire week of TAGS!  Ok I'll calm down now and show you what I've been working on...


I bought a big box of manilla tags from Staples about 2 years ago and I"m still using the same box.  Although I only have about 10 left. :)  Because there's little space to decorate I tend to use up my scraps.  I love being able to use up all those little bits of pretty paper I can't bare to throw out.

Materials
Paper-Winter Wonderland-My Mind's Eye
Stamps-Holly Jolly-There She Goes clear stamps
Punches:Snowflakes and holly-Martha Stewart

If you see something you just have to have let Kristy know and she'll get it in for you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment