A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Monday 3 December 2012

Sully says...

Happy Monday friends! My 2 year old son has become quite the little chatterbox. He is now starting to speak in short sentences and some of the things he comes out with are just down right hilarious! I wanted to have a way to remember all the funny things he says for the future so I whipped up a quick little mini album/notebook so we have a place to record them.

I covered two 4x6 pieces of chipboard with patterned paper and embellies from the This & That Charming collection by Echo Park to make the front and back covers, and I cut some white cardstock to make the inside pages. I plan to bind the book with the Bind it All from Zutter, but I have to borrow it from a friend.

Well that is it for me today, quick and fun!
Don't forget to check out what's NEW in the shop, and if there is something you can't find, just message Kristy
Have a great week!
~Becky


0 comments:

Post a Comment