A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Beautiful Poinsettia

A little post-Christmas clean-up because I realized I hadn't posted a few additional cards I made late in the Christmas season!  These cards were made a little larger than my traditional 4x6 size, but I really wanted to spend some quality time making them as pretty as I could, and the larger size was needed to accommodate the design. This one features the gorgeous Poinsettia stamp and matching die from Heartfelt Creations.

I hope you like them as much as I do!

Click to enlarge

Supplies:

Cardstock - Bazzil
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Motif paper
Spellbinders Dies
Heartfelt Creations Stamp and matching Spellbinders Die
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Seed Beads - Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment