A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Saturday 31 January 2015

Dance

I completed this layout for both the Sketchabilities Challenge #132 and the Let's Get Sketchy - January Week 2 Challenge. For this week I tried returning to my own style a bit more, but also tried a new technique I saw where the photo was layered up from underneath with ephemera. I'm not sure I got the result I was fully expecting, but I do like it. Perhaps some more practice in this area.....

And here is my interpretation. I hope you like it....comments are welcome, and if you would like to see more of my work, please don't forget to subscribe to my blog!


Again, the photo is one I found on pinterest that I just really liked and went so well with the "Anthem" paper line from Bo Bunny.

Supplies

Paper, Ephemera and chipboard elements - Bo Bunny "Anthem"
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink and Stampin Up
Stampin Up Chipboard Letters
Stamps - Stampin Up and Heather's Stamping Haven by the Stamp Barn

0 comments:

Post a Comment