A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Cut, Colour,Foiled!

Hi everyone, happy hump day!! Today I have just one card to show you using one of my most favorite paper collections called Lost & Found Blush by My Mind's Eye.  I was almost afraid to use it the paper was so pretty then I went out on  limb and distressed and stained it to give it a more vintage look and I'm glad I took the plunge.  The ink I used is a Distress Ink by Ranger called Vintage Photo.
To make the flowers I die cut paper using Spellbinders Blossom dies, used the edge of my scissors to distress, inked then squished them in my hand to crumple them.  Glue the centers and embellish with a brad and poof a flower!!


Once the card was assembled I thought it might be neat if I could add foils to this girl's hair.  So keeping my fingers crossed and cutting tiny strips of tin foil I began "foiling" her hair.  Here's the result
Have a great day!

3 comments:

featheredheaven said...

OMG!!!! Melyssa, she is just sweet!!! Absolutely love it!!!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Sue O

Becky Litz said...

he he he, how clever are you! this is great Melyssa! Thanks for sharing :)

Anita Rex said...

Hahaha love the foils made me laugh!

Post a Comment