A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Monday 20 August 2012

u.r.sweet

Welcome to a new week! Becky here with a little card inspiration for you today. Last week I shared a layout using the Cakewalk line from October Afternoon. If you missed it you can check it out HERE. And today I have a card to share.

Now the 'A' sides of the Cakewalk line are definitely birthday themed, but the great thing about October Afternoon (and many other manufactures as well) is that the 'B' sides of their papers coordinate, but do not have a specific theme. My card today uses 'B' side papers so that you can see you can use the Cakewalk line to make something that is NOT birthday related.

Here is my card...
and a little close-up.

I hope you are inspired to look more closely at a collection and see past it's main theme and imagine all the other possibilities it holds!
Have a great week :)
~Becky

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a bright and cheerful card!!! :) I love your mix of colors!

Thanks so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Auntie Em said...

Soooo pretty! I was playing with OAs Cakewalk collection this afternoon and it's soooo pretty! The colours are so yummy and the patterns are amazing! Thank you for bringing it in Kristy! Can't wait to get my hands on their new Christmas collection now. :)

Post a Comment