A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Friday 31 August 2012

Mixed Media Canvas

Hi Ladies I received the wonderful cakewalk collection by October Afternoon from the Scrapbooking Cafe and I didnt have any birthday party pictures ready to print or use so I jumped back onto the Mixed Media wagon and created this canvas. I LOVE the way it turned out. I used lots of supplies from Kristy's store :)

Have you tried mixed media yet? It really is very easy and very forgiving if you make any mistakes.


I layered the background with tissue paper and then painted with liquitex paints. 


Here is a close up of the fence I hand cut each piece with bazzill cardstock.


Supplies Used, Canvas 8 x10, October Afternoon Cakewalk Collection, Liquitex Paints, Rub Ons, Faber Castell Big Pitt Pens, Staz On, Various Stamps. 

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

Auntie Em said...

I love OA collections. A very pretty way to use and enjoy this lovely paper. :)

Becky Litz said...

great canvas! I loooove mixed media, but I don't ever seem to get around to doing it. You may have just inspired me to get out of my rut!

Post a Comment