A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 2 August 2012

Indie Chic Thinking of You!

Hello!  It's Thursday which means it's me Anita from http://craftygrldesigns.blogspot.ca/here and I am excited to have a card to share with you today!  :>  I am playing the the My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Saffron pad again along with a Memory Box die!   I really love this pad the colors and patterns are so easy to use and I can't get enough of the Memory Box dies!

This Wild Blooms die is very detailed and has a lot of small pieces so my favorite way to use it is by using the negative.  I die cut it through with one of the patterned papers from the Indie Chic pad and paired it with underneath a solid paper from the pad!   Embossed the sentiment from Hero Arts set!  Added some twine, I love twine and Scrapbooking Cafe Online has a lot check it out here.  It really adds so much to the card!

Hope you've been inspired and have a great crafty day!

1 comments:

Becky Litz said...

Anita you make these clean and simple cards look so beautiful! I am always to chicken to make my cards that simple. I always think they are missing something, but I when I see your's it is perfect! Thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment