A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Friday 3 August 2012

The Girl and the Strawberry

Hi SCafe fans I hope you are all having a wonderful day I have a long weekend and I cant wait to get scrapping. I created a 12x12 Scrapbook page today with a 6x6 paper pad... I wish I could afford to buy the 12x12 papers in EVERY collection but we all have a budget we need to stick to... so I thought what a great idea to show how we can buy the 6x6 but use them on a 12x12. the 6x6 pads are not only for the cardmakers :)
Products used. My Minds Eye Indie Chic Saffron, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists in Thatched Roof & Timberline, Creative Workshop Brick Template, Liquitex Heavy Gesso, Kaisercraft Rub Ons & Glitz Design Alphas.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this post and are inspired to create something BIG with the smaller designs :)

1 comments:

Becky Litz said...

This is SO beautiful Zoe! I'm loving all the layers and the bricks and well....everything! Awesome!

Post a Comment