A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Wednesday 14 November 2012

a simple Merry Christmas

Oh my what an absolute gorgeous week we were having here in the Maritimes.  Today it's raining like it needs to catch up for the last few days.  Which has absolutely nothing to do with my card today.LOL  Today I have a card that at first I wasn't sure of.  I wanted to keep it really clean and simple but was afraid it was to simple.  That there wasn't enough contrast to help it stand out.  The Flowering Tree die from Memory Box is just so pretty I thought it could stand on it's own in white on white.  Of course I couldn't leave it like that, I had to add some colour and so then the challenge was to add as little colour as possible.  I started with the red for part of the sentiment and it still wasn't popping.  So I dug around until I found my stickles and added a few drops of red, set the card aside and waited until morning.  I love the result!

2 comments:

Anita Rex said...

So pretty! Love it with the bit of red makes it pop!

Loz said...

gorgeous! I love the splash of red :)

Post a Comment