A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 22 November 2012

Hello Scrapbook Cafe Friends!!  Hope you are having a great Thursday! Over here in Winnipeg it is very icy!  The last couple days it was warm and overnight it got cold again, well I think you can go ice skating down the streets today!  I had the kids all dressed up, backpacks packed half the morning battle done before we realized how bad it is out there!  I was a determined Mother to get them to school as I would have the whole day to myself!  Proud to say that I drove very slowly and my daughter prayed the whole way (she told me) and we made it!  I've been enjoying crafting and cleaning and laundry!  

Today I have some cards to share using a new stamp set, Hero Arts and Sizzix Snowflake and Emboss Stamp set!  I love this set as you can stamp and than emboss the snowflakes!  And with Holiday cards I love having a snowflake background! I also used Hero Arts Very Best Holiday wreath stamp!


I heat embossed the sentiment onto red cardstock.  Here is a side view, you can really see the embossing!




Well that's it for me!  I've got to run and pick up the kids from school!  Wish me luck as I hit the icy streets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment