A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Be Awesome

HI everyone! Dani Donner here bringing you an express card. Yep, it took me less than 10 minutes to make this fall inspired card, and it was all possible thanks to Hero Arts amazing stamps! The trick is to match the Large Solid Flower with the Large Open Flower, contrasting Fall colours and there you have it! A fun card in record time:

I could have aligned the stamps better, but I wanted the "misplaced" look (and also wanted to break my 15 minutes record, lol).

I love those stamps so much that I'm already planing to bring them back on a Christmas card, so stay tunned!

Dani

0 comments:

Post a Comment