A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 8 November 2012

Heaven's Rejoice

Hello Scrapbooking Cafe Friends!  Hope that you are having a great week! It's Anita and I have been busy over here preparing for my daughter's 7th Birthday party!  She loves crafts (of course she is my daughter) so I've been planning all sorts of crafts!  I worry we won't have enough time, but that's better than not having enough, right?

Today I have a Christmas card to share!  I used one of my favorite Holiday pads, the Simple Stories Handmade Holiday 6 by 6 pad along with Hero Arts stamps, Scrapbooking Cafe has some of the new Hero Arts Holiday Stamp sets along with lots of the new inks!  You can find them here.  And here is my card:


I heat embossed in red the wise men and star from the Heaven's Rejoice stamp set onto a piece of patterned paper from the Handmade Holidays pad.  Scrapbooking Cafe has lots of Embossing powders, you can find them here.  Tied a bow and added some lace!  :>  I am really happy with this card!


Well that's it from me!  I've got to run and pull out the cheesecake from the oven!  See you soon!

3 comments:

Susan Richter said...

That's a beautiful card :D

Virginia L. said...

This is so beautiful! AWESOME design, Anita! Congrats on the Hero Arts Tweet!

Barbara said...

Absolutely beautiful card. Just had to comment! Though I love all kinds of Christmas cards, I do love seeing those with a religious theme!

Post a Comment