A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Big Dreams

This week I decided to play with my Cameo (Yay for new blades!) and some Basic Grey. I absolutely love all the new trends out there: chevron, hexagons, triangles, arrows, ink splats, they are so "me"! So I tried to use some of my favourites in a single page. I hope you liked the result! :)



Supplies list:

Silhouette Cameo
Basic Grey PB&J
MME Miss Caroline Dilly Dally Adventures Fair
Studio Calico Wood Veneer Tweets
Studio Calico Mister Huey's (Passport and Sherbet)
Jenni Bowlin inkpads (Chicken Feed and Tin Dye)
Authentic Genuine (Natural)
Jenni Bowlin "Read This" tag
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

Now head to my blog => danidonner.wordpress.com because I have something fun to share and a giveaway!!! YAY!!!

Dani Donner

3 comments:

Becky Litz said...

this is COOL Dani! great job :)

Auntie Em said...

Love your LO. I am so mathematically challenged I could never figure out how to create it but I am so impressed with it.

Dani Donner said...

Lots of triangles and a Cameo! That's how I created it... :)

Post a Comment