A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 19 July 2012

Honey Blossom Spring

Hello!  It's Anita from http://craftygrldesigns.blogspot.com/  It's Thursday so it's my turn to share with you today!  Today I have a card using a fantastic Memory Box die Honeyblossom Spring!  I love playing with the Memory Box dies!  There are quite a few available in the store you can see them here.  I also used the 6 by 6 pad Indie Chic Saffron by My Mind's Eye for my card:

I die cut the Honeyblossom Spring from a piece of solid paper that came in the pad, used a fun piece of patterned paper from the pack.  Stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts set Good Friends, used some Hero Arts lace and twine by the twinery!  

Well that's it from me today!  I'll be back here next Thursday with a new creation to share with you!  But don't forget Monday to Friday the other fantastic ladies from the design team have fantastic inspiration for you!

2 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so pretty! I love how tiny and fragile the die cut looks but they really seem to become stronger with the Memory Box dies. The lace and twine are perfect trims.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Scrapbooking Cafe said...

Love it!!

Post a Comment