A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Monday 23 July 2012

Summer Fresh Cards 2

It's a new week and I am back as promised with some more cards that I made with the Summer Fresh line from Simple Stories. If you missed last weeks cards, you can see them HERE

My first card I went in a totally different direction than the line would suggest. I left out the flowery, summery patterns and went for a more masculine feel for this card. I loooove the white embossed background!

Scrapbooking Cafe Supplies Used:
Summer Fresh Collection from Simple Stories (pattern papers and sentiment sticker)
Stars Embossing folder from Crafts Too
Circle Diecuts from Spellbinders
Star Diecuts from Die-namics
3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
Other supplies used:
sewing machine
blue gingham brad
blue button w embroidery floss
white cardstock base

The banner trend has been around for quite awhile and I hope it doesn't disappear any time soon! I love the look of banners. They add such whimsy and fun to any project. And what better for summer?
Scrapbooking Cafe supplies used:
Summer Fresh Collection from Simple Stories
Yellow twine-Doodlebug
Thin 3D Foam Squares-Scrapbook Adhesive
Other supplies used:
white cardstock base
scalloped edge punch
buttons
embroidery floss

And I will leave you today with a little sneaky peek of next weeks cards. I hope you will swing by this way again.

Please come by tomorrow and see what Dani has to share with you.
Have a great week!
~Becky

0 comments:

Post a Comment