A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Vintage cards

Happy hump day all!!  I love making tags but sometimes I don't know what to do with them when they are done so I decided these tags needed to be on a card. I purchased the tags from Staples and decorated them with a stamp set called "Cute as a Button" by There She Goes and inked the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink by Ranger.
Materials
Paper-Miss Caroline-Echo Park
Darla butterfly die-Memory Box
Stamps-Cute as a Button-There She Goes
Ink-Vintage Photo-Ranger
If you don't see these products in the store just hop on over to the Scrapbooking Cafe Online Facebook page and post your request. 

3 comments:

featheredheaven said...

WOW Melyssa!! Wonderful idea! Beautiful cards!

Anita Rex said...

These are so beautiful! Stunning! Love them all!

Becky Litz said...

these are absolutely gorgeous Melyssa! The one with the sewing machine is my favorite. I love all the little details and special touches you added to these cards. TFS!

Post a Comment