A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 26 July 2012

Silhouette Vines

Hello!  It's Thursday so it's my turn to post here!  It's Anita from http://craftygrldesigns.blogspot.com/ and I am excited to be here!  Today I have a card to share featuring the 6 by 6 pad Indie Chic Saffron by My Mind's Eye and using a Hero Arts and Sizzix Emboss and Stamp Set Silhouette Vines.  Scrapbooking Cafe Online has quite a few of the Hero Arts and Sizzix Emboss and Stamp sets!  You can see them here.  These sets are really neat!  They come with a stamp set and an matching embossing folder!  I love stamping and love how the dry embossing enhances the stamping!  Here is my card:

Here is a side photo to show the dry embossing more:

I also used heat embossing! It's fun to combine both the heat embossing and the dry embossing!  I heat embossed the Silhouette Vines in chestnut zing embossing powder!  I love heat embossing on patterned paper, I really like the look it achieves! This is actually my first card I've made with this set and it was fool proof!  :>

Hope you've been inspired today!  See you soon!


1 comments:

Becky Litz said...

this is SO cool Anita! I didn't even know these stamp/emboss sets existed! LOL, add more goodies to my shopping basket!!!

Post a Comment