A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 12 July 2012

Hello Summer!

Hello!  Happy Thursday!  It's Anita Recksiedler from http://craftygrldesigns.blogspot.ca/ And I am excited to be here!  Is it hot where you are?  It's been a real hot spell here and I am loving every moment!  We have been hitting the beach, the cabin, pools and all other sorts of only summer activities!  Summer is here!  And we have to enjoy every moment as it's short!

Today I have two summery cards to share with you!  They are both using a perfect line for this season by Echo Park, Hello Summer!  I also used some dies by Memory Box!  Scrapbooking Cafe online has quite a few Memory Box dies!

I die cut the Wild Blooms die and used the negative over some bright striped paper from Hello Summer!  I used a Hero Arts sentiment from the Sending Smiles set, isn't this sentiment perfect for summer?  And some orange twine!

For this card I used some patterned and some solid papers from the pad.  I really like how they come with solid papers too since it makes it so much easier to create with!  I used Memory Box's Perched Reed Bird die and the sentiment is from the same set Sending Smiles!  Finished it up with twine!

Hope these two summery cards inspired you today!  Remember that every day of the week we have inspiration here for you using fantastic products that Scrapbooking Cafe Online has for you!

2 comments:

Dani Donner said...

What an amazing set of cards!

Auntie Em said...

Both cards are so sweet and fresh for summer! I love the negative of the diecut on the first one. It looks great over the stripes.

Post a Comment