A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Friday 26 October 2012

Happy Leaping Deer Card!

Hello Scrapbooking Cafe friends!  Hope your having a terrific day!  It's Anita here today and I have a Holiday card to share today!  My card features a whole lotta Scrapbooking Cafe's products, and hot ones at that!  Hexagons are all the rage and I love the Spellbinder Nestabilities ones!  I die cut them with paper from Simple Stories Handmade Holiday pad!  And I used a great Holiday die Leaping Deer by Memory Box!



I added ribbon and a bow and a sentiment from Hero Arts Happy Holidays set.  Turned the deer into rudolf with a red gem! :>

Well that's it from me!  Hope you've been inspired!  And that you have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment