A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Make Believe...

Hi, everyone! Dani here to share another project using Macho Nacho from Jillibean Soup. The "A" sides of the papers are beyond cool with their ties and TV sets, but this time I wanted to show you what you can achieve using only the "B" sides. Even tough you can't see yourself using those amazing Mustaches (Ha, I love them to pieces!), you can use the same papers to create something like this:


All it took me was a huge amount I don't know how I was able to do it little bit of patience, some glue and my sewing machine. Here are some details:




I hope you have liked it and don't forget to always keep an eye out for the "B" sides of pattern papers!


See you next week!

Dani Donner

0 comments:

Post a Comment