A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 4 October 2012

Kids Thanksgiving Crafts!

Hello!  It's Anita from http://craftygrldesigns.blogspot.ca/ And today I have a bit of a different post for you!  This morning my daughter and I were on a local Winnipeg Television show doing Thanksgiving kids crafts!   I think it went really well!  Everyone at Breakfast Television were so kind and easy to work with! 


This is on of the crafts we made:

A leaf turkey!  Would you like to watch the video of the show here.

And in the second segment we made these pine cone turkeys:


 You can see the video of that here.

I hope that you enjoyed it!  My daughter and I really did!  She loves crafts just as much as me and was really excited for this!  :>  And if your wondering I would do it again!  I love sharing my creativity with others!  I feel passionate about being creative in all areas of my life.  I find joy and relaxation in being crafty and with how busy life can be it is much needed!


That's it from me!  I look forward to be back next week, and make sure to enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner, it's my favorite dinner of the  year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment