A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Some favourites

Hi everyone! Dani Donner here today to share a page made with my beloved Silhouette Cameo and some Crate Paper - Acorn Avenue.

I have soft spot for bright colors, Pinterest quotes, my Cameo and my boys, so this page actually sums up all things that make me feel warm and fuzzy inside... I have to admit that Acorn Avenue is truly awesome, perfect for boys and girls. So here is my page:


To make the page even more colorful I used lots of Glimmer Mist splatters, adding a confetti effect. Just unscrew the lid and let the paint drip where it wants! I have to admit I LOVE this technique...

How about you? Why don't you gather your favourite supplies, favourite subject and try one o your favourite techniques? Show us what you "love" right now!

Thanks or stopping by,

Dani

0 comments:

Post a Comment