A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Snowman Poop

Hi all! Today I have a fun little project I love to make!  It super quick and easy to do plus it always makes people laugh!  I have to warn you the photos are not great, my hubby is away with my camera and I had to use my iPhone.  I'm not so great with it :)

So here's the front.  Notice the little tab/flag thingy?  It's actually holding the little case closed!
The trick here is to put dimension foam adhesive on the top and bottom of the snowman and leaving the center open to slip the little tab through.
 Side view
Surprise!! You got Snowman Poop!
you can download the print sheet of this sentiment on my site here
Want to know how to make it?
Here's how.
1. Cut a piece of cardstock 9.5x6.5
2. Score at the 4 and 5.5 cm marks
3. Cut tab from1 strip of cardstock 10 x 2 cm
4. Score tab at 4 and 5.5 cm marks
5. Trim end as desired
I used Winter Wonderland-My Mind's Eye to decorate
Stamps-Warmest Wishes + Dies from There She Goes

1 comments:

Anita Rex said...

This is awesome!

Post a Comment