A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Never Ending Turkey Talk

Hi all!  It's getting so close to turkey time I can hardly stand it!  Today I have what I think is the coolest card technique ever!! Thanks to Kristy for hosting a card class at this past weekends Scrapbooing Cafe crop teaching how to make this card.  I thought it was so awesome that I wanted to make a video tutorial to share so you all can try it for yourself.  Here are some pictures of the card decorated with Simple Stories-Harvest Lane 6x6 paper pad.
Front
 inside
 inside/inside
 last
Materials
Here's a video how to...

1 comments:

Becky Litz said...

HA HA HA! Those turkey expressions are hilarious! Let's get basted!!! HA HA. And that card is really cool! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment