A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 6 September 2012

First Day of School Card!

Hello there!  It's Thursday and it's Anita from http://www.craftygrldesigns.blogspot.com/  today is my daughter's first day of Grade 2!  Boo!  I love having her home with me and I can't believe that she is in grade 2 already!  Previous years I cried a lot but this year I managed only to get teared up!  :>

Today I have a card to share that I made for her lunch!  I always make her a card for her first day, and in case I forgot she reminded me!  LOL  I used some Lawn Fawn Stamps My Silly Valentine, Scrapbooking Cafe Online is getting some Lawn Fawn Stamps very soon!  I also used the Hello Summer pad by Echo Park!  


I stamped the apple from the My Silly Valentine set and paper pieced him with cardstock and added some googly eyes!  I thought that this apple and the sentiment was a great one for the first day of school!  I also used the Polaroid stamp from the Say Cheese set by Lawn Fawn!  I also used the Binding Edge Punch by Ek Success. And I used some bakers twine, Scrapbooking Cafe has a lot of twine you can see some here.

Well that's it from me!  I hope this card brings a smile to my daughter's face today!  :>See you next week!

3 comments:

Melyssa said...

Eeeek I looove the googly eyes! They made me smile:)Your card is super cute.

Katie said...

Love your color combination. That Edge Punch is definitely going on my WishList.

Becky Litz said...

so cute! I love using googly eyes on stamped critters!

Post a Comment