A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Monday 10 September 2012

just sayin...

Hello friends! Becky here with you from Scrap Circus. I have a sweet little baby layout to share with you today using Crate Paper's Little Boy Blue line. I absolutley love this line! It comes with many other colors including green, yellow, brown and grey but I decided to focus on the blue and red for this layout.
 I printed my journaling out on the computer using my favorite font called Vintage Typewriter. I cut up the journaling into strips and attached them to my page.
 I love to cluster groups of different embellishments. It adds great texture and dimension to the layout.
Scrap Cafe products used:
Thickers-American Crafts
other products used (ask Kristy about ordering them in for you)
wood shapes-Crate Paper (Little Bo Peep line)
fabric brads-Crate Paper (Little Boy Blue line)
red heart washi tape-Poshi Washi
paper doily-misc
buttons-misc
lace ribbon-misc
Have a great day! Please stop by everyday this week to see what my fellow Design Team members have to share with you
~Becky

3 comments:

Dani Donner said...

Great page! And the pictures are so cute!!!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Adorable!

Zoe said...

Super Cute Becky

Post a Comment