A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Winner winner!!

Well it's time for my favorite part of this job...announcing the winner of our Fall Challenge!!  We had an awesome turnout for our first ever challenge and made some new friends.  But I'm sure your more interested in who won.  So the random number generator picked the #8  and that belongs to Laurie Finch.
and here's Laurie's adorable fall challenge wall hanging
Congrats Laurie Finch!
and I want to send out a big thanks to all who played along.
Laurie please email Kristi at scrapbookingcafe@aol.com to claim your prize.

3 comments:

Becky Litz said...

Congrats Laurie!!!! Your project is AMAZING! I love those pumpkins :) Thanks for playing along :)

Anita Rex said...

Laurie this is stunning, congrats and love your prize!

Laurie said...

Wow! thanks so much ladies, I am soo excited! All the entries were so lovely. Now I think I will set a challenge for myself to use all my wonderful prize goodies in a project this weekend at the crop in Truro!

Post a Comment