A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 13 September 2012

Masculine Fall Card

Hello!  Happy Thursday!  It's Anita from http://www.craftygrldesigns.blogspot.ca/!  I don't know about you but here in Winnipeg the Fall weather has found us.  All traces of our gorgeous summer is gone and we've been left with dreary fall weather!  :>  Today I have a fall card to share, not sure why but I often associate fall cards with masculine cards and since I always need more masculine cards I may as well right?  Today I am sharing a card featuring the Poppy Stamp die Lorelei Leaf!


I stamped the newspaper background by Hero Arts onto white cardstock.  I than die cut the Lorelai Leaf and used the negative, placing the solid back sheet of a Basic Grey paper behind it (I like how it's not a solid color but has other colors in it)  Than I distressed the paper with both a Ranger distress tool and Tim Holtz Distress Ink antique linen (I inked the middle of the paper) and Vintage Photo (the edges)  The sentiment is from Hero Arts All Occasion Messages, and tied some red Baker's Twine!

Hope you've been inspired!  :>  See you next week!

1 comments:

Barbara said...

I really like your card. I love the newspaper background and this is a perfect way to use it!

Post a Comment