A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Full of Wonder

Hi everyone! Dani here to share with you my latest page. This time I wanted to go bold and bright, and play with some layers.

Even though I have two boys, I keep gravitating to funky pinks and oranges. The result? Lot's of Pink Boys Layouts, lol.

I am not afraid of using pink for my boys, specially if I'm going for bright and bold. You can use pink and flowers and still end up with a non girlish page.

It is just a matter of choosing what will be the spotlight on your page and work around it. A little bit of Cameo work, and you have a quick and funky page.


Supplies list:

American Crafts - Shoreline
October Afternoon - Woodland Park

1 comments:

Becky Litz said...

great job Dani! I'm loving those bright pops of yellow!

Post a Comment